Boo Boo’s Buddies Dog Park – Southlake, Texas
The BooBoo’s Buddies Dog Park, located in Southlake, TX, is an outdoor space used as a recreation area for pet dogs. In contrast to other Denton County public parks, Dog Parks allow off-leash dogs. In addition to offering open spaces for exercise, Dog Park also provides opportunities for dogs to socialize with each other.
If you are looking for a more quiet park for you and your pets, this is the place. Wide open areas for exploring. Boo Boo’s Buddies Dog Park is a roughly 2.5-acre enclosed park dedicated specifically for our furry, four-legged members of the community.
Located at the edge of the forest in Bob Jones Park, the dog park features two paddocks designated for large and small dogs including benches, picnic tables, water, and cleanup stations, so you and your best bud will enjoy easy breezy days of romping and playing with neighbor dogs and friends.
It is a bit small but The trees are beautiful you can sit in the shadow and enjoy. Ample shade trees provide much-needed relief from the hot summer sun, and a thick layer of mulch helps to cut down on the amount of dog park you track home in your car! But, if your pupper needs a paw wash before heading home, just stop by the water station on your way out for a quick cleanup.
Boo Boo’s Buddies Dog Park Info
- Off Leash
- Free Entry
- Parking Lot
- Small Dog Area
- Free Parking
- Large Park
- Double Gate
Park Hours: Open daily: 6:00am – 11:00pm
Ground Cover: Dirt/Gravel
Dog Park Amenities
- Drinking Water
- Picnic Tables
Head out to BooBoo’s Buddies Dog Park – a local dog-friendly park for some fun. As pet owners, we know there is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work with slobbery kisses and a wagging tail, but how can we return all that love? How about a fun adventure? Longer days and warmer nights, make it a perfect time to grab your favorite pooch and head out for playtime at the park.
- Park users and dog owners assume all risks related to dog park use.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated with current tags displayed on collars.
- Puppies using the park must be at least 4 months of age or older.
- Female dogs in heat and dogs with fresh wounds are not allowed in the park.
- Any dog exhibiting aggressive or destructive behavior must be removed immediately.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash until through the double-gated entry
- Dogs must be always in voice control and in sight of owners
- Owners must immediately clean up and properly dispose of any waste left by their dogs.
- An adult must accompany any child under the age of 12 in the park.
- Owners must obey all posted park signs
- Dogs that have a history of aggressive behavior are not allowed on the park property.