Carolina Village – Roanoke, Texas
Welcome to Safe, Peaceful Living! Nestled in Roanoke County at the base of Read Mountain, Carolina Village offers a peaceful and convenient location to live and retire in an affordable, low-maintenance, manufactured home. Accepting only new homes, Carolina Village is close to shopping, medical facilities, banking, and recreation. Take a leisurely walk or bike ride on a low-traffic rural road, or walk to nearby golf!
Enjoy gardening in your own yard, your own private driveway, and parking, the companionship of a cat or small dog, and the peaceful surroundings and comfort of a small rural community, but close proximity to the Bonsack, Vinton, Eastern Roanoke County, and Southern Botetourt County areas.
Visit the nicest manufactured home community in the Roanoke area today. You’ll like what you see!
Carolina Village is a small, 36-unit, 55+ manufactured home community. Most of our residents are 55+ and many are enjoying retirement. We require homes and lots to remain attractive and all residents to contribute to our safe, quiet environment.
Carolina Village is family owned, with the owners looking at every resident as the reason Carolina Village is such a great place to live and retire. If this is what you are looking for, you will love Carolina Village! If you are looking for a place to party or are not interested in contributing to an attractive, peaceful community, please do not apply.
Drive through day or night to see what peaceful living looks like!
Only 20 minutes away from downtown Roanoke and just a few minutes away from grocery stores, restaurants, medical clinics, home improvement stores, and golf, Carolina Village offers convenience, while still providing a peaceful, rural environment.
- It is located in Roanoke County, VA.
- Take Challenger Ave. (Rt. 460) to West Ruritan Road (Beside the Bonsack Chick-fil-A)
- Go 1 mile, then turn left on Broyles Lane.
- Broyles runs into the 1000 Block of Mattie Drive, 24012, and Carolina Village.
- Electricity – AEP
- Cable TV/Internet – Cox Cable
- Satellite TV – OK with approval of dish location
- Wireline Phone – Verizon
- Water – INCLUDED with Rent
- Sewer – INCLUDED with Rent
- Trash Service – INCLUDED with Rent
Nearby: Less than 10 Minutes Away
- Advance Auto
- Multiple Churches, Restaurants, and Banks
- Lewis Gale Medical Clinic
- Botetourt Athletic Club
- Blue Hills Golf Course
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Interstate 81 – Exit 150
- Less than 20 minutes away from Downtown Roanoke