Crayola Experience – Plano, Texas
Crayola Experience Plano is where the magic of Crayola comes to life! With 60,000 square feet of attractions, Crayola Experience is Texas’ most colorful family destination for interactive, creative play! Families typically spend 3-4 hours exploring our 25 hands-on attractions. Go on a wonderful, whimsical adventure with our unique experiences, such as:
- Star on your very own coloring page
- Name and wrap your very own Crayola crayon
- Embark on a 4-D coloring adventure
- Learn how crayons are made in a live manufacturing show
- And so much more!
The Crayola Experience Plano is open year-round, specializing in colorful birthday parties, group outings, educational field trips, and special events. Plan your trip today! Group discounts and annual passes are available.
Know Before You Go
- View our ATTRACTION CALENDAR to see Crayola Experience Plano’s current hours of operation. Currently, our attraction is open daily.
- We recommend our guests wear face masks, however, they are not required.
- The Crayola Store is our retail store that’s open to the public daily. Store hours are different from attraction hours; see STORE HOURS HERE.
- Due to staffing, Café Crayola is subject to closure on specific days.
- Our Factory Show is currently running as a pre-recorded video. Based on staffing, the show may be live!
- Our Texture CRAYze is currently under FUNstruction. The attraction is still open, but capacity may be limited. Thanks for your patience as we tidy up our crayon box!
Discover the Magic of Crayola Experience
Crayola’s premier, one-of-a-kind family attraction! Dozens of hands-on, creative activities and a full day of fun await families in Plano, Texas at The Shops at Willow Bend. Bigger, brighter, and bolder than ever, the colorful adventures of Crayola Experience help kids and adults alike explore art and technology, express their creativity, and experience color in a whole new way. Plan your visit today and get ready to make colorful family memories that will last a lifetime!
Inspired by Crayola Products
Plano’s Crayola Experience location is the company’s fourth attraction, joining the ranks of the original Crayola Experience in Easton, Pennsylvania which continues to attract more than 400,000 visitors a year, and in Orlando, Florida, as well as Bloomington, Minnesota.
Experience 22 hands-on attractions inspired by Crayola products and their technologies. Visitors can name and wrap their own Crayola crayon, star in a coloring page, create melted wax spin-art, and learn how crayons are made in a live factory show.