Freedom Dog Park – Roanoke, Texas
Freedom Dog Park is an 8.3-acre dedicated “leash-free” zone for our canine friends. The park includes large and small dog-fenced sections to help ensure pet safety by grouping like-sized dogs in separate fenced areas. Small and large dogs have the opportunity to enjoy separate training and agility courses that provide the opportunity to work together as a team.
Additionally, a wooded natural section and open areas allow dogs and owners relief from the heat while enjoying a true outdoor experience. Other amenities include dog water fountains, wash-out areas, two shaded pavilions, and sitting areas.
Freedom Dog Park is a private park for the residents of Trophy Club. It features a dedicated training area, 2 shade structures, benches, and an agility course. There are separate areas for small dogs (35 lbs or less) and large dogs.
Freedom Dog Park Guidelines:
- Dogs must be licensed and have current rabies vaccinations on their tags.
- Dogs are to remain on leash while entering and exiting the designated area.
- Owners are to stay within the park and within view of their dogs.
- Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
- Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dogs.
- Owners must have a visible leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for the removal and disposal of feces of their pets.
- All children must be under strict supervision and an adult must accompany those under the age of 12.
- No puppies under 4 months of age.
- Dogs “in heat” are not allowed.
- Park users and dog owners assume all risks related to dog park use.
- The small dog area is for animals less than 35 lbs only. Small dogs may play in the large dog area at their own risk, but it is not recommended.
- Owners shall be responsible for any damage done by their dog.
- No food is allowed in the dog park.
Freedom Dog Park draws on the imagination as children can climb and explore the giant skeleton bones of the prehistoric behemoth. Two decks provide lookout points for the youngsters with slides for a quick escape! The lifelike play experience also includes a hatched egg for climbing, tunneling, and hiding. The playground features four swings, multiple slides, and a large sandbox and is covered by a shade structure.