Granada at Westlake – Westlake, Texas
Granada is a master planned community of 84 homesites that was developed in two phases. Home sites in Granada range from .55 acres to over 1 acre in size. Granada is located in Westlake, and also fully within the boundary of Southlake Carroll ISD, enabling residents to choose from the two best school districts in the DFW metroplex.
Granada is adjacent to the Entrada development, which will become the new town center for Westlake, enabling residents to walk to shopping, restaurants, and commercial businesses. Calais Custom Homes is one of four approved builders in Granada, with 32 of the 84 lots Only one lot remains available for sale in Granada.
Granada at Westlake
Granada at Westlake has the best of all worlds: a quiet and peaceful country atmosphere with easy proximity to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The pastoral environment of this community is both remote and in the middle of everything.
Located at the corner of Solana Boulevard and Dove Road, with quick access to SH 114, Granada provides convenience to the many cultural offerings of Dallas and Fort Worth yet is part of a unique community that blends preservation of the natural environment with superior municipal and academic services.
Features of Granada include:
- .55 – 1. acre home sites, many of which are wooded
- Granada is connected to Westlake’s town walking trails, enabling residents to walk, run or bike through other core Westlake developments
- 94 acres are allocated within this 84-lot development
- Home sites starting in the low $400’s
- Minimum homes sizes of 4,000 SF
- Southlake Carroll ISD and Westlake Academy school choice
- Lot 49 is now available for sale – priced at $410,000
- 18 completed Calais homes in the development, with 8 custom homes under construction for Calais clients, and 6 homes to begin shortly
- 16+ acres of dedicated open space
Granada is a neighborhood in Westlake, Texas. Granada mostly features expansive homes that are high value. With new-construction homes available, this community is great for buyers seeking a more recent build.
- Carroll Middle School
- Carroll Independent School District
- Keller Middle School
- Durham Intermediate School
- Keller Independent School District
- Carroll Senior High School
- Walnut Grove Elementary School
- Carroll High School
- In the final phase of Granada, 43 custom homesites were developed and homes were built by four of the region’s handpicked premier homebuilders.
- Families send their children to the exemplary Southlake Carroll School District, or they can attend the Westlake Academy.
- Some lots had the distinction of also offering Keller ISD in addition to these two choices.