The Boulders – Hurst, Texas
Sleek. Contemporary. Home. Welcome to The Boulders, where comfort meets sophistication. Located in Hurst, TX near the vibrant Richland Hills neighborhood, our chic 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartment homes offer unparalleled access to all Dallas-Fort Worth has to offer.
Hop on I-820 TEXpress, located just mere minutes away, and make the short commute to Fort Worth to take in the iconic stockyards. Locally, you’ll enjoy nearby access to North East Mall, Alley Cats Entertainment Putt-Putt Golf Center, and a plethora of area shops and restaurants. Feeling adventurous? Take in the scenery at Hurst Community Park or practice your swing at Hurst Tennis Center.
Around The Boulders gated community, you’ll enjoy a resort-style swimming pool, curbside trash pickup, garages, carports, and a sand volleyball court. Inside your new home, you’re bound to fall in love with 9-foot ceilings, European-style electric kitchens, spacious closets, pantries, and much more.
Boulders Of Hurst is a Hurst apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. It is located at 575 NE Loop 820 in Hurst and rental rates range from $1,155 to $2,275 per month.
The Boulders is setting a new standard for Hurst apartment living. This premium location in Hurst is a popular place to move to. Rated one of the premiere apartment communities for the active lifestyle is evidence life here is a wonderful experience.
Features and Amenities
- 2″ Faux-Wood Blinds *
- ADA/Wheelchair Accessible Units
- At&t Fiber Available
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Cable ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Classic Upgrade
- Curbside Valet Trash
- Picnic Area
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Volleyball Court
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ice Maker
- Walk In Closets
- Hurst Hills Elementary School – High standards for learning set in a warm, family-oriented atmosphere make Hurst Hills Elementary School an invaluable educational experience for children ages pre-kindergarten through sixth grade. Founded in 1969, Hurst Hills has played a significant role in the lives of two generations. Hurst Hills offers Core Knowledge Tuition-Based Pre-Kindergarten and is one of HEB ISD’s Schools of Choice offering Suzuki Strings. All students participate in a humanities-based curriculum. Students in Kindergarten through Fourth Grade may apply to the Suzuki Strings program, which includes instruction in violin, viola, bass, and cello.
- Hurst Junior High School – Located in the southwest corner of Hurst, Texas, Hurst Junior High was originally built in 1953 and opened as North Hurst Elementary. The building was converted to a junior high in 1959. In January of 2000, a new two-story Hurst Jr. High was opened. Feeder schools include Bellaire, Harrison Lane, Hurst Hills, West Hurst, and River Trails Elementary Schools.
- Keys High School – KEYS High School is a unique instructional approach to providing effective education for junior and senior students in HEB ISD. These students have been identified as having significant personal and/or academic needs and may not be able to remain on their home campus.