Tupps Brewery – McKinney, Texas
TUPPS Brewery is located just outside of downtown McKinney, on the historic Cotton Mill property.
TUPPS has been open for almost 8 years, growing to be the best brewery in North Texas. We work to produce unique craft beers and recently added hard seltzers to our lineup. TUPPS distributes our products throughout the states of Texas and Oklahoma and recently popped into other states through the craft beer shipping app, Tavour.
At any given time, TUPPS offers over 20 beers and 12 hard seltzers at the brewery and through retail stores, bars, and restaurants.
At the brewery, we have created an environment that embraces the feel of the historic property. When you visit the brewery taproom, you will be immersed in the old Texas feel of the Cotton Mill and experience the past when things were slow and life was not as complicated. We are open 5 days a week and always have something going on. Live music, local vendors, and great food are just a few of the things you’ll find when you come out to TUPPS.
All About TUPPS
Once we are elated with the beer, we turn to science to ensure quality and consistency in the brewing process. For this, we use our state-of-the-art automated brewhouse, hydrometers, microscopes, and other sophisticated monitoring devices. However, in the end, we always revert back to the art of a good-tasting beer so our beers are sampled frequently by a panel of experienced quality tasters.
We strongly believe that beer is greatly enhanced when consumed in the company of close friends or random people who will soon be good friends. This can be accomplished in the bars and pubs where you will find TUPPS beer, but you can also have this experience by visiting our brewery. At the brewery, we have created an environment that embraces the feel and the era of the historic Cotton Mill. When you visit the brewery, you will be immersed in the old Texas feel of the Cotton Mill and experience the past when things were slow and life was not as complicated.
- National Standard – Crisp and crushable. Hasn’t that always been our collective standard? Built for the lake, the pool, the game, the patio, the party, the…. you get the idea. It’s what we do best.
- Neon Shades – Packed with electrifying tropical fruit and a sour punch that’ll make your leg shiver. Neon Shades is refreshing, fruit-forward, and will make you feel like you’re sitting by the beach in Vegas.
- Juice Pack – This double-dry hopped pale ale is so JUICY and bursting with tropical aromas that we have a hard time keeping it in the can.
- Tupps IPA – One of our best sellers is our TUPPA IPA. Bursting with tropical aromas, this IPA is loaded with citrus & fruit-forward hops.
- Evil Dankster IPA – An experimental IPA with rotating hop techniques. Currently, the IPA is brewed with Cryo Citra and Cryo Mosaic Hops.
- Full grown man – Grow to your full potential with this chewy bearded imperial wonder! Dark and rich.
Historic Downtown McKinney – McKinney, Texas >